Become a Member
Help support contemporary art in Southwest Montana! Your membership will help the Park County Friends of the Arts (PCFA) and the Danforth Gallery be even more active in our community and schools. Your contribution will enable us to continue and expand the programs that vitalize the arts in the Livingston, MT and Park County.
Members can attend preview receptions at the Danforth Gallery prior to public openings, providing the opportunity to meet the artists, talk to board members, enjoy refreshments, and see or purchase artwork. Members also receive discounts on multiple yearly events throughout the year, as well as receiving 10% off all items in our ever-changing Back Room Store.
Student/Low Income: $15
Benefactor: $1,000 +
To become a member or to learn more about sponsorship:
- Call 406-222-6510 and make a payment by phone.
- Send a membership donation via snail mail to:
Park County Friends of the Arts
P.O. Box 1341
Livingston, MT 59047
- Visit the Danforth Gallery and make a donation in person (all credit card types excepted.)
- Make an online payment through Paypal by clicking the link below. (You do not need a Paypal account to use a credit or debit card through this encrypted site.)
Danforth Gallery/PCFA Membership Benefits:
- 10% discount on artwork from the Back Room Store.
- Substantial discounts to all special events- including, but not limited to the PCFA Film Festival and our annual membership party (the 2014 party was a sold out chef competition titled “Artful Bites: Clash of the Chefs.)
- Invitation to our members-only preview reception for every gallery exhibition.
- A one-year subscription to our e-newsletter Art Attack.
- Discount on renting the Danforth Gallery space for private events. (Contact the Gallery Director for details).
- 100% tax deductible.